We’re looking for a highly talented developer to join our team in our mission to transform digital safety. Your job is to lead our backend development, and be responsible for several interesting and challenging areas, including:
- Software architecture. Be a part of architecting a fantastic backend solution using a combination of well known design patterns and new technologies and methods.
- DevOps. We strive to improve our products and processes every day. You will be inventing and implementing not only backend code, but also infrastructure scripts for automated deployments, scaling, code management and more.
- Backend development. A big part of your job will obviously be doing what you love most. Coding new amazing software :)
- IOT. Integrate our platform with the latest and greatest in the IOT world. You will be helping us invent new ways of integrating devices and other “things” with our ecosystem.
Above everything else, we’re looking for the right person. We’re a small team with a fast paced startup culture, so personality and individual drive are important factors. You most likely have a few years experience working with software design, development and architecture. You can take responsibility for converting requirements into a world class design and then implementing the design into a working solution. You love working in cross competency teams and have an understanding of building easy to manage and easy to use APIs. You always want to improve - individually and together with the organisation - and you’ll be a central part of building our future development team. You can communicate your work clearly to our multi-disciplinary team, and appreciate feedback. You most likely have experience and knowledge in most of the following technologies: Java, PHP, MySQL, REST, Amazon Web Services, Continuous Delivery, DevOps. Perhaps also some skills in IOS and/or Android development.
These are a few examples of day-to-day activities, just to give you a better understanding of the role:
- Break down requirements into API design that can be used by our IOS, Android and web apps.
- Explain and guide our IOS, Android and web application developers in using the API.
- Perform database modeling to ensure that the backend is supported by a fantastic database design.
- Build new Slack integrations to improve automated deployments triggered from Slack
- Integrate the backend with a new IOT cloud provider.
- Configure the infrastructure to make sure that we have an amazing scalable, robust and reliable platform.
- … And a lot more!
We’re facing exciting challenges, and we want a motivated team player to join us on this journey. Help us develop market leading software to support our vision to increase the safety in people’s lives. Be part of building a platform that delivers a secure and reliable service all over the world 24 hours a day. Integrate our platform with a plethora of different devices to create a connected environment that brings safety and security to our fellow citizens using the latest technology. Our mission is bold, but the reward is enormous.
Are you ready for your next step, and want to grow with us at United Eyes AB? This is a full time opening based in our Stockholm office. Send us a personal letter and your resumé outlining your previous work.
We’re super excited to hear from you! :)